Looking for a memory care community for you or a loved one?
Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center is a memory care community complete with 52 private and semi-private rooms.
You get a peace of mind with this secure living environment designed for safety and independence.
The center is conveniently located off the Northway (I-87) in Cohoes NY, with easy access to all areas of the Capital Region and Saratoga County.
Programs serve individuals with early to mid-stage memory impairment — those with difficulties that require watchfulness and a supportive environment, but who do not need nursing home care.
The center is thoughtfully designed and services are tailored for individuals with memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias.
- Specialized dementia education and communication coaching for all staff
- Extensive programs supporting life enrichment and resident purpose
- Full-time activities staff with scheduled activities and outings
- Flexible schedules to support lifelong patterns and preferences
- Secured residence with interior courtyards and outdoor garden pathways
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Medication management by 24- hour licensed nursing staff
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Religious services, if desired
- Physician, pharmacy, psychological and podiatry, PT/OT services available
- Quiet Care® Monitoring technology installed in all Residents rooms, providing an additional level of safety and security
- Respite care may be available for families who need short-term relief from their full-time caregiving responsibilities
- Continuum of care throughout the St. Peter’s Health Partners Network
Short-term Respite Care Available
– Minimum stay of fourteen days, maximum stay of six weeks.
A resource center provides educational programs, on-site support groups and family forums, professional conferences and workshops and a lending library for caregivers and professionals.