If you are planning a trip to a location that you do not know very well, it makes sense to rely on the expertise of a Virtuoso travel advisor to ensure that you get the most out of your trip at the best value. Although there are many reasons to work with a Virtuoso travel advisor when planning a big trip, these are the six key reasons:
1. Personalized planning: Whether you’re the do-it-yourself type seeking validation or want someone else to take the reins when you collaborate with a travel advisor, your trips will be tailored to your interests and budget. An advisor gets to know your preferences and instinctively anticipates your needs and wishes down to the smallest detail.
2. Global expertise and connections: Not only do Virtuoso travel advisors have extensive personal knowledge of destinations and products around the world, but they also have relationships with global partners who can help arrange experiences to make a trip truly extraordinary.
3. Value: A Virtuoso advisor has access to the same (and often better) pricing than you can find online. They can secure special perks like complimentary room upgrades, daily breakfast, and other benefits you can’t get on your own. The amenities you’ll receive in a hotel stay alone are valued at more than $500 per stay.
4. VIP treatment: A Virtuoso travel advisor has access behind the velvet rope to experiences you never even dreamed were possible. After all, you can’t VIP yourself but your advisor can give you the same perks by securing you exclusive entry to events, private tours, and more.
5. Convenience: Planning and booking your own trip would take hours and hours. Even then, it’s like drinking from a fire hose with all the information out there. Travel advisors provide the kind of top-notch service that helps you conserve your most precious resource: time.
6. Peace of mind: In addition to saving you time and money, your advisor is available before, during, and after your trip – so you can relax and have fun. Booking with a Virtuoso advisor means you have support during your travels to assist with any last-minute emergencies. And you will receive a crucial follow-up call after the trip to discover how to improve the experience for the next time.
“People who are overwhelmed and dissatisfied with the glut of online information now crave the human connection,” said George Balogh, owner of Blue Skies Travel. “Once they partner with one of our travel advisors, they wonder why they didn’t do it sooner. Through our Virtuoso membership, our advisors have relationships with the world’s leading hotels, resorts, spas, cruise lines, airlines, tour operators, destination experts, and specialty companies known mainly to insiders. That’s how our clients can book with confidence and travel better, knowing they will enjoy the finest experiences and best values.”
Blue Skies Travel is anticipating growth due to consumers’ renewed desire to work with advisors. We have prepared for what is expected to be a significant travel boom this year and going forward, with the completion of product training, strengthening our relationships within the travel industry, and updating processes within the office.